How It Works
How to use Doctrin
- To be able to use the Doctrin platform you must be registered for the NHS app. You can register for this via the NHS App. Please note that once you apply it may take some time for your details to be verified, depending on patient demand.
- Once verified you will be able to access the Doctrin app
- You will be asked to enter the email address and password associated with your NHS log-in.
- You will then be directed to the opening page of the app
- You will be channelled through a series of questions about your healthcare concern.
- You can submit your information through Doctrin 24/7, however our clinical staff will respond during the normal surgery working hours.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.