Please call into the surgery to book a travel telephone consult with out travel nurse who can then organise any relevant appointments for vaccinations.
Travel Vaccination Fees:
- Cholera – Free of Charge or £10.00 charge if certificate required.
- Hepatitis A – No Charge – PPA Claim IOS for booster
- Hepatitis Ba for travel course of 3 – £52.00 each or £135.00 for 3 vacs.
- Japanese Encephalitis (Booster-single dose) - £87.50
- Japanese Encephalitis (2 Doses) - £175.00
- Meningitis (Private – Single Dose) - £55.00
- Private Prescription (Travel) - £18.50
- Rabies (3 doses) - £ 195.00
- Rabies (Single Doses) - £65.00
- Tick-Borne Encephalitis (3 doses) - £190.00
- Typhoid – No Charge
- Vaccination Travel Certificate (Yellow Book) - £10.00
- Yellow Fever (Stamaril Live) - £65.00
If you require any vaccinations relating to foreign travel you need to make an appointment with the practice nurse to discuss your travel arrangements. This will include which countries and areas within countries that you are visiting to determine what vaccinations are required. There is further information about countries and vaccinations required on the links below:
|Europe & Russia||North America|
|Central America||South America|
|Middle East||Central Asia|
|East Asia||Australasia and Pacific|
It is important to make the initial appointment as early as possible - at least 6 weeks before you travel - as a second appointment will be required with the practice nurse to actually receive the vaccinations. These vaccines have to be ordered as they are not a stock vaccine. Your second appointment needs to be at least 2 weeks before you travel to allow the vaccines to work.
By using this site, you agree that we may store and access cookies on your device. Find out about our cookies.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.